Aalbers Tool & Mold is proud to introduce their new DMU 210 P
Bridge-type, 5-sided/5-axis Machine with High Accuracy and Dynamic Performance
The DMU portal series models are large, 5-sided/5-axis machines that employ a stable, bridge-type structure to achieve high accuracy and dynamic performance. The model enables 5-sided/5-axis machining with one setup, contributing to the improvement of customers’ productivity.
The DMU 210 P comes with an NC rotary table as standard and handles workpieces up to 10,000 kg (option).
Highlights DMU 210 P
- 2 possibilities of the 5-axes simultaneous processing: NC-rotary table with controlled B-axis or A-axis
- Thermo-symmetrical construction, as well as 3-point support for quick installation
- Gantry design with vertically traversable crossbeam with hydraulic weight compensation for high precision and dynamics
- Short and continuous throat depth of the milling head (not plunger construction)
- Feed and rapid traverse up to 60 m/min
- Machining of workpieces of up to 8 t
- B-axis with improved interference contour and built-in cable track
- Highest precision through improved temperature stability